I need Help Identifying...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgaul2015

Nov 18, 2015
Illinois
This stove came out of a garage in an old farm house in IL and I am trying to find out any history that I can. I would really love to restore this. The only markings that i can find are; Orbon Stove Co. Belleville, IL 42 M it also has Circulator on the front. It does have all the parts (the stand, doors etc) I just took them off to move it.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I have researched the company and have googled everything that I can, with no luck.

Thank you so much for your time and help,
Stacy

Attachments

• stove3.jpg
    stove3.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 555
  • stove4.jpg
    stove4.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: begreen
This stove came out of a garage in an old farm house in IL and I am trying to find out any history that I can. I would really love to restore this. The only markings that i can find are; Orbon Stove Co. Belleville, IL 42 M it also has Circulator on the front. It does have all the parts (the stand, doors etc) I just took them off to move it.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I have researched the company and have googled everything that I can, with no luck.

Thank you so much for your time and help,
Stacy
Okay, your stove model was sold in the 1926. I came with a peaked top that fills the opening on stove. They sold a lot of them in Anaconda, Montana that year. Hundreds.
I have an Orbon Tileona. A very ornate cabinet stove. I can't find others. The Orbon company is still in business. It's called Peerless. Belleville, Illinois.
Badger Freezer

Reactions: begreen
Status
Not open for further replies.