I need help with everything.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I had my options narrowed down to the englander or a jotul, then I found a guy that is close that installs pacific energy and started looking at the super 27. I really thought that there were about 3-4 wood burning stoves and one of them was the best and I would be done. This is an amazing and aggravating experience. I'm very glad I came to the website and I appreciate all you guys/gals do.

You won't go wrong stove wise with a Super 27.

LOL Ask a salesman classic!
Yes, and it works really well. Many now say, "well, I don't want to say anything bad about the competition".
My answer is, "ya, well the other guy had a lot of bad things to say about you so I guess I would be better off buying from him"

I've been in retail over 40 yrs and I love having a tough customer who asks intelligent questions. Few and far between these days. Everyone only wants to haggle on price and they get to see my bad side then.

Ask a salesman is up there with the worst advice I have ever heard. A salesman that advises a customer that the better stove (or what ever he is selling) is from his competition is not a salesman for long. Thanks for the laugh.

I found a guy that is close that installs pacific energy and started looking at the super 27.
That stove gets really high marks here, and is supposed to be one of the longer-burning tube stoves.

It's a good stove but no tubes. It has an integrated stainless steel baffle with secondary ports instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.