I need help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike227

Feb 3, 2014
Oklahoma
I just purchased a new pellet stove, the us 5500m......having all kinds of problems..........runs for maybe 20 minutes on auto.....room fan comes on never goes off. stove never restarts... I turn it off and the room fan will run for hours, never goes off, have to unplug it.........any advice ?

Feel for you..return it..I have a bit of a back and forth myself.

Can you return it?

I returned the first one, would not drop pellets, the one I have now is the last one of year they will have. costumer service is sending me a new thermistor. I can see where this may fix the fan problem but the fire going out after 20 or 30 I am not sure. Very low flame, cant go to manual mode , I think is don't burn long enough to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.