I need info and value please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Heynowestate

Jun 6, 2017
Woodstock ny
I got this with a bunch of other stuff as trade for payments I never received. I have no idea the value of it. Or any history of it. Any info is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 0606171456b.jpg
    0606171456b.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 0606171454c.jpg
    0606171454c.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 0606171456a.jpg
    0606171456a.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 170
Don't know what to tell you as far as value goes. Depends on condition and the eye of the beholder. The stove is an old Hearthstone Mansfield.

Technically it is the precursor of the Mansfield. It is the Hearthstone H-1. Not EPA compliant which will make it harder to sell. Five hundred would be a decent price with no cracked stones or interior damage. The closer to next heating season the more you can probably get for it.

Technically it is the precursor of the Mansfield. It is the Hearthstone H-1. Not EPA compliant which will make it harder to sell. Five hundred would be a decent price with no cracked stones or interior damage. The closer to next heating season the more you can probably get for it.
Thank you very much. You have been very helpful.

How are the innards of the stove? It only has a single steel secondary tube down low. This tends to burn out which can then warp the baffle above the burnt out hole in the secondary tube. If yours is in good shape and this has not happened, then that is a definite plus.