I Never Thought I'd Be Saying This... Much Less Posting It Online!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in PA we can get turman for quite a bit under 300 but 209 for Somersets is awesome. I bought a bunch of it earlier this year at lowes prices and i was more than happy.
Thats a good point. Turmans originate in southwestern VA. Therefore, as a dealer in CT, I am paying about $45-$55 per ton more for freight than dealers in PA. And I'm not surprised that you are happy with them...They are great!

nice score but I cant even burn the somersets because they heat us out and I cant turn my stove down any further

nice score but I cant even burn the somersets because they heat us out and I cant turn my stove down any further
I was having the same issue when I started burning Sets,... turn feed all the way down and combustion & convection air up,.. set stove mode D.

Status
Not open for further replies.