I was looking for a way to change my location.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WiscWoody

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2011
Winter WI
I was looking for a way to change my location but I didn’t see a way to do it on my profile page. If a moderator see this and they can do it I want to change it to Winter WI. Thanks.

Its been way too hot this summer...I want to change my location to winter too... ==c

Reactions: Gearhead660
Go to menu bar (3 horizontal lines on top left of screen) go to settings. Click "< your account" on top left of screen. That page holds your signature, location, etc. Make your changes and save.

Go to menu bar (3 horizontal lines on top left of screen) go to settings. Click "< your account" on top left of screen. That page holds your signature, location, etc. Make your changes and save.
I’m not seeing the horizontal lines in the upper left. see attached SS’s. One is on the home screen and the other is on the forums page as you can see. Maybe I’ll have to get on the PC and try a different browser, I’m using Safari on a iPad.

5AD3499E-4983-4F6E-9CD8-B1BE15506356.pngA71382E5-97E9-4507-B9D1-3F01CE9D5EB5.png

Click on your user name, go to account details...you can change your location there...