I wasted and hour today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaintenanceMan

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 25, 2010
Southern IN
A friend of mine was getting rid of some old 20lb lp tanks. I grabbed them up for the heck of it and they've been sitting around. I honestly have no shortage of 20lb cylinders but I hate to turn down anything free..

So I came across some pics online, one day, of this Lego cylinder and just had to do it. My son LOVES Legos. So while not an original idea I've only got a few bucks in some spray paint and snagged the tanks for free and some scrap vinyl decal material from a friend who owns a sign shop.

Turned out pretty good I think.

012.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job.

bob

Reactions: MaintenanceMan
Thanks everyone. It was certainly worth the time. They turned out good and I'll be able to put them out every year.

Next one just might be white with a ghost face.....

Recently saw a small well pressure tank turned into a "Despicable Me" minion and placed at the end of a driveway. Chuckle every time I drive by.

Status
Not open for further replies.