I'm trying to post but can't...[I did it...Check this one out]

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? rayza just this morning I was trying to post my 1st video and was searching around here for a help link.

We have a Flicka account when the vids are uploaded and they give you this mega digit embed link you're supposed to c&p to any forum...so far no luck. If I find out I'm pm you unless someone delivers the skinny in this thread. ...just say'en I tried all all the html buttons on the 'post reply' page but when I went to preview post all I got is what I c&p-ed.

After you've uploaded your video to YouTube, click on the youtube tag in the post editor. It will ask you to enter your youtube string, which is just the random-looking letters and numbers at the very end of the url to your video, not the whole address. I'm on slow dialup, so can't help you by e-mailing it to me. Here's the Webmaster's tutorial about embedding videos: https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/7729/

^I'm going in... cover me.

Were would you land on the kickback? :grrr:

It worked Ray! Ha, that's pretty cool!

EKLawton said:
Were would you land on the kickback? :grrr:

I think you could probably keep it under control pretty easily if it kicked....

508 pounds! And you people say my 029 is overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.