Info about this stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rjlets

Hearth Supporter
Dec 23, 2005
NW Conn.
Hi All,
We are looking at a house tomorrow and it has this stove. I have never seen anything like it. Does anyone know who the manufacturer is? Thanks

stove.JPG

Hi All,
We are looking at a house tomorrow and it has this stove. I have never seen anything like it. Does anyone know who the manufacturer is? Thanks

View attachment 305124
I work on a few of them but can't remember the name right now. I believe they are German. They are really more of a coal or peat stove than a wood stove

I work on a few of them but can't remember the name right now. I believe they are German. They are really more of a coal or peat stove than a wood stove
hi little lost looking for help new house rental ; have a WESO 125 burns hot and great have a cracked door glass.. does anyone have the proper dimensions of the actual ceramic glass panel.. I dont want to remove the inside screws till ready to replace as I'm sure I need a gasket...and have no idea where to get that. the glass seems to be approx 11.5 x 8.5" and I guess 1/16 thick ?

On my old stove I removed the door and took it to the glass shop. They replaced the glass and the gasket for a reasonable price.