information about the secondary air inlet tubes measure

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20140525_200933.jpg 20140525_200849.jpg

the second test is ok

seems to go a bit better the flames came out of the secondary

but they had little power (perhaps too many holes)

the tubes were almost secondary red (stainless steel) and then the temperature is ok

Maybe try again with 40 - 3mm holes? (20 in each pipe)

It is easier to drill more holes and than it is to remove holes. Try drilling just one row of 12 - 3mm holes on the bottom of each secondary tube (facing down). Test that and see how it works.

I also believe that it is important to have a lot of pre-heated air inside the stove as an accumulation do not know explain seeds

in my case the 30 mm tubes are small air goes directly to the holes in the tube and heated on the way

I reflect now because in addition to reducing the holes for me that you have to create a place accumulation of air inside the stove

Get rid of some of the 90 degree turns to improve air flow.

E non da solo ONU Problema di curva di 90 Gradi. Bene e Necessario preriscaldare l'aria e in Grandi quantita, in Un tubo da 30 millimetri C'E ONU Sacco di spazio

tubo di 30 Millimetri Lungo 30 cm (0,2 litro d'aria)
Acciaio inossidabile tubo quadrato 60x60 Semper Lungo 30 (1 litro d'aria)Immagine.JPG

Did you try burning in the stove with this pipe configuration?

manifold.jpg

Try it, but with less holes (12 x 3mm) in each secondary pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.