Installer needed..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Fortier

Feeling the Heat
Sep 29, 2013
Hey all,
We seem to be having a tough time finding an installer. Anyone know of one in the Warren County area of N.J. ? Thanks. Pellet Stove insert to fireplace.

I know of two Luna chimney. I believe in Andover. I talked to them and they were very rude.

I am using fire fox energy concepts in layafette. The people in the show room have been pleasant. The guy who came to the house was good. He came from pa.

Hopefully that helps.

Thanks a bit far from us but will give them a call.

It can't hurt. Its only a phone call. Fire fox says they do ny nj and pa. The guy was in port jervis then Greenwood lake ny before coming to me in northern Morris county. They didn't charge a estimate fee either

Where in Warren County?
Theres a place outside hackettstown going towards washington that sells stoves...Id assume they do installs or know who would.

SOS stoves on rt 57!! They sell and install call and ask for Bob or Mike!!!!

Burn Baby Burn:cool::cool:

We are in Phillipsburg area.

Thank all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.