Installers in RI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhjr

Hearth Supporter
Feb 22, 2008
RI
Bought my stove in Preston, CT. Now I'm looking for an installer. I'v got a couple of names but just want to be sure. Any recommendations?
Thanks,
JWHJR

I'm in the same boat as you. Just bought a stove at Preston's. I've a chimney that runs along the side of the house already established. The stove is going in the basement and I need someone to install it as well as do a chimney cleaning/inspection. I've just started looking at professionals in the area but I'll be sure to let you know who I use.

how far are you from spfld mass???? maybe i can get a friend to make the trip

Anyone in southern RI had any experience with Donahue Chimney or Lord of the Flues? (yes, that is their real name.)

I just wanted to post that I met with John from LaBrosse Bros about having some work done and he seemed like a smart upstanding guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.