1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

INTERAM

Post in 'The Wood Shed' started by Occo370, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Occo370

Occo370 Member

Loc:
    Jersey Shore
    does anyone know a place to purchase interam cheap? ( INTERAM the wrap to go around an uncased catalyst to hold it in place )

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. wood-fan-atic

wood-fan-atic New Member

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Cheap- no. I had to get mine for my Large Dutchwest cat at my local Stove dealer. Cant remember how much it was. $40 maybe? Suffer from CRS....(cant remember sh*t). What kind of stove do you have,Occo?
  3. Occo370

Occo370 Member

Loc:
    Jersey Shore
    i have an earthstove 1003c. the steel replacement cat appears to be slightly smaller .. i wrapped it with 2 layers of interam... i just ordered a 3rd layer.... i also order 3 extra layers for this cat wich is approx 15x2.5...... it cost me about 40 dollars.... seems expensive
  4. wood-fan-atic

wood-fan-atic New Member

Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    I know. They are pricey. They are a special product ,that appearently cant be MacGuyvered by us and substituted with something else. They kind of have us by the short and curlies....
  5. raybonz

raybonz Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Carver, MA.
  6. Occo370

Occo370 Member

Loc:
    Jersey Shore
    thanks for the links... i did find those exact two after the order... i do appreciate the lookup .. thats why im on this site...