invent energy wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lobsterking

Jul 10, 2011
Halifax Nova Scotia
Hi all..newbie
I just purchased a second hand barely used invent energy 2000 woodstove. I cannot find any information on the canadian based company..invent one 2003 inc. I am guessing they went out of business. I have some questions to do with the baffle unit and how it is supposed to be connected as it the only thing that seems to be out of place on it. Any help with this stove would be a huge help to me..thanks

Welcome. If you can post some pictures of the stove and the interior Plus baffle parts we may be able to help.

I found the inventor's old email address. Not sure if it is still valid: [email protected]

BeGreen said:
Welcome. If you can post some pictures of the stove and the interior Plus baffle parts we may be able to help.

I found the inventor's old email address. Not sure if it is still valid: [email protected]

Thanks for your post. The e-mail address is not valid and it seems any infomation on this stove other than one write up in 2005ish is just not on the internet. Maybe I have one of the few that actually sold. I got some pics up for you to check out

Basically I have a metal plate which at some point was screwed into the top of the stove by what I would guess would of been wingnuts onto 4 exsisting screws that are permanently on the top of the stove. I want to put the plate back to where it goes but the screws are in no shape to screw anything onto even after lots of brushing with a wire brush. My solution would be to have a friend of mine weld the plate into place permanently. I was worried if the plate needs to be removed for any reason I will be unable to. The plate also has a half circle section that fits into the slot that the stovepipe goes into. Was wondering if that had any reason for being there. I do not know of any other stove that does this. It is also a brickless wood stove. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4135.jpg
    IMG_4135.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_4134.jpg
    IMG_4134.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_4136.jpg
    IMG_4136.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_4137.jpg
    IMG_4137.jpg