Is the HARMAN INVINCIBLE INSERT model still available or End-Of-life

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoBello

Hearth Supporter
Sep 17, 2008
south shore, cape, ma
q1. Are they phasing this model out.

Looking into next year for a HARMAN INVINCIBLE INSERT. However, i cannot find the model on the Harmon website.
- i like the Harmon design, simple and low maintenance, and good name
- i like the btu 55k and multi fuel
- questionable with the hopper

q2. where can i get a copy of the manual ?
q3. is there any talk that Harman will have a newer design with high btu's or would it conflict with the Mt. Vernon AE Insert sales.
since there are both under Hearth & Home, Muscatine-based HNI Corp
thanks in advance,
mike

Model is phased out, hasn't been available for quite a while. It is not a multi fuel stove, unless you consider bio mass pellets different from wood pellets.
No talk that I have heard about a higher btu unit, but they stay pretty tight lipped about new stuff until right before the industry trade show in the spring. I don't think competeing with the Mt Vernon is any issue, HHT keeps saying that they are going to keep Harman competitive with Quad (as well as the rest)

I just picked up a similar insert to replace my parent's Whitfield. I called Harman directly and they're sending me a manual for free. I was surpised they even talked to me nvermind send me something.

Status
Not open for further replies.