it was cold but got a full trailer full!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naandme

Jan 16, 2011
Eaton, Indiana
Cut this morning man it was brisk but got a nice load of ash hackberry and mulberry now got to unload go back in the morning!!!

Attachments

• 2-9-11 001.jpg
    2-9-11 001.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 522
  • 2-9-11 002.jpg
    2-9-11 002.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 515
Must have been standing? I cant move a thing that was on the ground.

Used the farmers 4020 JD with front end loader. Had to pull the trailer back to the fence row and back out to the road with it. Truck couldn't do it lol

Naandme said:
Used the farmers 4020 JD with front end loader. Had to pull the trailer back to the fence row and back out to the road with it. Truck couldn't do it lol

Nice....I was seeing stars when my peavy gave way on a big walnut tree. Still not sure what I was thinking! lol out of pm's

I can bring my trailer, spliter, chokers, chains, and atv on sunday just get me directions and my number is 748-9731 Be great to meet you guys in person how big are the trees that we r felling and bucking I was bringing my 028 and 440 didn't know if i needed my 66 or not or a smaller saw to bring.
[/quote]

There around 20 inchs. 460 is good on felling and the frist couple cuts then the 361 boys are all over it. I think the 028 and 440 will be a good choice. If you drive south on hi way 3 towards new castle you turn left on 950. Frist street in that little town turn left where right there at the bridge.

I'm gonna get out again this weekend. I hope I can get to my drop off spot. Still got over a foot of frozen snow in the yard. We need a warm up.

REALLY nice trailer full!!!! Good on you!

Nice score! Bet you weren't cold doing all that work..

Ray

Looking real good - looks like plenty more on the ground to trailer out. Some big rounds too - very nice! Cheers!

I've got some good oak in a field I've been working on in these cold temps.
A warmup for me is bad news-means I'll sink to the axles.

I am in the same boat as far as it warming up it will shut us down too. We cut another trailer load yesterday nice thing is we have about got that fence row whipped. Maybe 4 to 5 more trailer loads and that will be it for that row then up north about 6 miles next fall to another row thats just as good as what we been cutting on. Yipppe

Status
Not open for further replies.