It's 4:14. Do you know where your stove is?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapCracklePop

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Sep 29, 2010
Southwestern Penna
Nooooooooooooo... It was supposed to be delivered between 12 and 4.

Still waiting.

Maybe this is what you get with free delivery?

Nancy

its only 3:16 in parts of Ohio...and earlier in Las Vegas....think positive...they stopped to get you a Shamrock Shake!

I'd feel a little better if they'd return my call.

And it'll take more than a Shamrock Shake if they went and delivered it to someone else...

:(

Yah, but nobody's answering at the office, and it's supposedly open until 5.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Nancy

Have you tried the tracking number? Mine showed up in the back of a van this morning.

Well, shucks, I went out to get some Coors Light, and they called! They're in Acme, PA, which is a hiccup in the road. They'll be here in about an hour, so their GPS says.

GPS units are funny; mine thinks I have a lakefront property. Don't I wish. It'd take me right past my house if I didn't program the lat/long into it...

Nancy

Patience Nancy. Patience.

Its it there yet? Its it there yet? Its it there yet? Its it there yet? Its it there yet? Its it there yet? Its it there yet? Its it there yet?

PopCrackleSnap said:
Well, shucks, I went out to get some Coors Light, and they called!
Nancy

Any moment now. Coors Light?! I knew the water was bad in some parts of PA, but not that bad. :)

Oops. I just made a reply go poof.

OK, younse* guys, quit pickin' on me. The stove finally arrived around 6; it's sitting on the back porch under a tarp; I took photos, but my camera is being a brat, just sittin' there saying "busy, busy, busy."

I LIKE Coors Light.

My well water is fine, thank you very much.

Now I want to install my stove, like, yesterday. I'm gonna have to get moving.

Those poor delivery guys still had a dozen boxes of stuff to deliver somewhere, and the Penna Turnpike is a mess. They said there are wrecks everywhere.

OK, that's it for now. Gonna go watch Jeopardy and have another Coors.

*younse, adjective, substitute for "you," used in SW Pennsylvania by the great unwashed...

Yours tiredly,
Nancy

Got a call today to bring it in the morning. I rescheduled until Friday at 10.00 Am. Have appts at the VA Hospital on Thursday. Very accommodating folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.