Its all got to go!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMaul said:
The suburban might be able to pull it out, steep incline. Looks like the skid plates are going to get used on sunday.

How many tree's can you fell in say 5 min's. I got a loop of 20 inch new oregan if you want to run it?

loon said:
very nice! is there a house going up?

loon

The guy is setting old school auction barn and this will be parking.

i got your small 4x4. try a jeep diesel on for size with tank treads for tires. i have yanked a garage down with the thing.

only took me 3 hours to get home from work last night. wasnt that i had a problem jsut the folks with grocery getters, getting stuck and in my way. I wonder what they think when i pass them effortlessly?

That sounds like a snow machine, I had a wrangler for a couple of years would still love to have it for this job. come to think of it I didnt want to get rid of it, but three kids and a wife will not fit in a wrangler. oh well, everyone will fit in a suburban. :)

it certainly gets the job done. i dont worry about not being able to get some place. its more like a road tractor. i get odd stares when i am at the pump. people asking me if theres something wrong with the engine all the time. ill get a bigger stove and start using the heating oil for fuel. get the oil man to think wood heat doesnt cut it. hahaha

Stump_Branch said:
i got your small 4x4. try a jeep diesel on for size with tank treads for tires. i have yanked a garage down with the thing.

only took me 3 hours to get home from work last night. wasnt that i had a problem jsut the folks with grocery getters, getting stuck and in my way. I wonder what they think when i pass them effortlessly?

Yes that would do the job! I had a 2 door 4-runner for years that would have been perfect as well. Small tractor getherdone to!

Jay, that all sounds like a good time. Wish I could help but I'll be thinking of you guys having all that fun. Hopefully the snow will hold off. Not sure as I see 2-4" called for us but would not be surprised it we get nothing from it.

Backwoods Savage said:
Jay, that all sounds like a good time. Wish I could help but I'll be thinking of you guys having all that fun. Hopefully the snow will hold off. Not sure as I see 2-4" called for us but would not be surprised it we get nothing from it.

Yea we need that quad to pull some loads...Send Wife! lol

smokinjay said:
Stump_Branch said:

Yes that would do the job! I had a 2 door 4-runner for years that would have been perfect as well. Small tractor getherdone to!

have worked on them lots. i hope it was an 80's. 22RE motor is bullet proof, you wont be the first to get some place but youll always get there. was it pre'85? solid front axle? those things are rated on the top ten all time stock 4x4

Stump_Branch said:
smokinjay said:
Stump_Branch said:

have worked on them lots. i hope it was an 80's. 22RE motor is bullet proof, you wont be the first to get some place but youll always get there. was it pre'85? solid front axle? those things are rated on the top ten all time stock 4x4

It was an 87 with a custom ss soft top 2200r 5 speed.

Jay if you are offering a brand new chain to use I will gladly borrow it. :)

MMaul said:
Jay if you are offering a brand new chain to use I will gladly borrow it. :)

lol Took you awhile.

Almost missed it. Getting prep done for a special tomorrow, Tuscany Shrimp with Tomato Risotto topped with a Balsamic Glaze.

MMaul said:
Almost missed it. Getting prep done for a special tomorrow, Tuscany Shrimp with Tomato Risotto topped with a Balsamic Glaze.

Work or home?

When do we eat? With meals like that,I'll sell a few things quickly today & Friday,then be there first thing Sunday morning ;-P

Thistle said:
When do we eat? With meals like that,I'll sell a few things quickly today & Friday,then be there first thing Sunday morning ;-P

MMAUL A chef you didn't think this was a rag tag operation did you? lol

That is a pretty sweet payday and a lot of work.

mecreature said:
That is a pretty sweet payday and a lot of work.

How close are you to south Muncie?

Just off 32 west of you... Whitestown..

mecreature said:
Just off 32 west of you... Whitestown..

Your more than Welcome! State hiway 3 to 950 go east to the first street turn north we are right at the bridge.

half way between muncie and New Castle.

It is very kind of you to offer. The weather looks perfect.

I'll be there....not sure how much help I'll be felling but I do know how to run a camera :)

This is for work, Tomorrow lunch special.

mecreature said:
It is very kind of you to offer. The weather looks perfect.

Sunday at 9:00 a.m. No equiment needed just help split and load. Have a lot more than just this place but be nice to put a big dent in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.