It's Christmas!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
When we put the tree up after thanksgiving Zeke went nuts (running around) and this morning when having coffee he let us know that this was the area he wants his presents.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2146.jpg
    100_2146.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 296
  • 100_2147.jpg
    100_2147.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 335
We "shacked up" in the fall of '89. Around Christmastime I asked if we should have a Christmas tree. "GDright!" was the reply. We bought the tree and I strung popcorn on thread to flesh out our meagre "bigga bigga" assortment.

Nearly 20 yrs. later the inevitable question arises... "should be we have a tree?" and the reply is in harmony... "GDright!". We have a hook in the ceiling to secure the tree against the repeated assaults of kittens/friskly adult cats. Above all things, I think the smell of a fresh tree and the interest of the fool dog and the resident pride only heightens the thrill of a Christmas tree.

It's FUN to have a tree and make time for the celebration of Chrismas.

(beautiful kitty! from a connoisseur of kitties)

Cute cat!

I have two spring kittens and we are all about to experience their first tree. Tree is outside in a bucket just ready and waiting for the mayhem that is sure to ensue.

Hey Zap! Christmas is always fun around here ;-P great pics man..

here we are getting the christmas moose up today :)

DSC08878.jpg

we only have the one cat left and he pulled the tree down today but no pics :cheese:
will fix it tomorrow after work..

loon

Nice picture with the lights on the tree with the moose but the dogs make it. One of our first years here in this house we came home to find the cat halfway up the tree.

zap

And I thought those were young polar bears..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.