I've been spoiled and I may loose wood due to stupidity.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIREFIGHTER29 said:
fossil said:
Got a block & tackle? Comealong? Ropes or chains and a pickup? An Ox? Anything? If I was in the neighborhood, I'd be right over to help. Rick

Rick I must say you have all the toys....Hum lets see...That very nice BIKE in your avatar...very nice WORK SHOP...oh and that very cool WOOD SHED with the very nice place to put your LOG SPLITTER...and now the little BACKHOE....WOW. I do have to admit I am jealous

Yeah, but he's probably drivin a 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger?

insert HUGE smiley here>

Chris

Redox said:
FIREFIGHTER29 said:
fossil said:
Got a block & tackle? Comealong? Ropes or chains and a pickup? An Ox? Anything? If I was in the neighborhood, I'd be right over to help. Rick

Rick I must say you have all the toys....Hum lets see...That very nice BIKE in your avatar...very nice WORK SHOP...oh and that very cool WOOD SHED with the very nice place to put your LOG SPLITTER...and now the little BACKHOE....WOW. I do have to admit I am jealous

insert HUGE smiley here>

Chris

It's a '72. I park it next to our tent. Rick

fossil said:
Redox said:
FIREFIGHTER29 said:
fossil said:

insert HUGE smiley here>

Chris

It's a '72. I park it next to our tent. Rick

Like I said, the pony tail gave it away! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.