1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

jotul 602N vs 602 CB

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by stove man, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stove man

stove man New Member

Loc:
    upstate ny
    there is a shield which has the ul label and the testing data , also the clearance info etc. which sortof covers the secondary intake i guess. I will know more when i pick the thing up. dealers near me are pricing the 602 at 800 bucks on sale so i figure i am ok. i neglected to say i usually inventory 6 to 8 stoves at a time. i am linked to a logging / firewood business. 800 plus firewood customers. approx 7 to 8 thousand face cords of fire wood in sales. some where along the line someone always needs a stove.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Precaud, that's great news. I met a new neighbor yesterday while out on a walk. It turns out they have a 2006 F602CB. Their place is small, 700 sq ft., but it's working like a champ for them. They love it.
  3. stove man

stove man New Member

Loc:
    upstate ny
    i guess from what i hear the 602 is jotuls best selling stove. i will try it out in my space. nice thing is when someone needs a small stove i can move it out with ease. thanks for the votes from your neighbor.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.