Jotul Castine

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gandrimp

Feb 12, 2010
South central MO
Im new here and just want to say this is a great site.
I just brought home a new Jotul castine and its being seasoned right this very minute.
I used info I found here to make up my mind.
Thanks

That's great to hear. Welcome to the club. Pictures?

Welcome to the forum, great stove. I have the 2001 older 2 door modle & it has been a flawless work hores. Enjoy it. Good luck.

Welcome aboard! Send us some pics. I went to a stove shop today which deals with Jotul, Harman, Vermont Castings, Pacific Energy, Morso, Avalon and Dutchwest. They had the Jotul wood stoves front and center!! I was like a kid in a candy store! They had a wide variety of freestanding stoves on display as well as inserts. In the middle of the showroom floor, they had four lit stoves attached to the same flue! There were also some other gas inserts going in a different part of the store. The stoves were barely going because the weather reached 36 this afternoon, but it was cool to see. I would love to put a little 100 in my living room!

Status
Not open for further replies.