Just a quick check in!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Corie. Been wondering where you were. What's new? Snow. Spring? Ha!

What's new?
You want the entire last three years, or just this week?

Recent news:

The writers at Disney have joined in our "bark up" vs. "bark down" debate.

Dixie showed us how big a sweat scraper is, by comparing it to another object half this forum has never seen.

Hearth.com forum traffic dropped off dramatically last Sunday, when isipwater finally purchased his chainsaw.

We decided Hoppes #9 smells better than WD-40.

craigbaill was the latest to realize putting a chainsaw into forearm-diameter poison ivy is a very bad idea.

Kool_hand_Looke tried to educate us on the decimal equivalents of all fractions of a cord, down to an hour's worth of wood.

Swedishchef was NOT impressed by Gravity.

I still have the best taste in beer.

The 1870's smelled bad, no matter how you slice it.

The three year plan is a joke.

We're not due for another annual update until August:
https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/the-freak-stopping-in-to-say-hi.112243/#post-1493005

Last edited:
Hey Corie. It's spring here. Low temps around 50F so no burning. How have you been? Any hints on what you're you cooking up now?

PS: Aren't you in PA now? Avatar still says VA.

Not much since smokingandpoking passed through the last time. >>

Well I have to tell you guys, since the jump from designer to manager (and from husband to father), I have a lot less time than before. I still love you guys and I still love stoves. I'm burning an Accentra, TLC-2000, TL2.6 and a Hydroflex soon. Lots of neat projects but nothing I can talk about yet!

Reactions: Jags
HEY! ! ! ! !

great to hear from ya bro! sounds like Dane is treating you well, tell him I said hi when you get a chance , as for the move from hubby to dad CONGRATS my friend. pass that along to Corie 2 for me , give her an extra hug if ya would.

I miss having you around my friend, but im happy knowing you are doing well up there in Harmanland.

BTW im sending you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.