Kineo #16 Wood Stove Approximate Value

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

cyriousn

Apr 13, 2022
ME
Hi everyone, my father has a Kineo 16 Wood Stove that he is looking to sell in the near future in southern Maine. Probably not the best timing now that winter is over but does anyone have any idea how much this might be worth? I just have the two photos at this time but could get some additional photos if that would help.

20220402_173625.jpg 20220402_173646.jpg

That's a cute little fireplace but more of an ambiance heater than a stove. It appears to be in good condition and might sell for $200 to the right person, but I am not in the antique business, so that is just a guess. I'd call around to a few of the larger antique stove dealers in New England to see if this particular model has special value.

That's a cute little fireplace but more of an ambiance heater than a stove. It appears to be in good condition and might sell for $200 to the right person, but I am not in the antique business, so that is just a guess. I'd call around to a few of the larger antique stove dealers in New England to see if this particular model has special value.
Thanks for your input and advice!