Koal keeper ...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawneyboy

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 5, 2010
NE PA
I don't remember who posted the pic or into what thread it was, although I remember the cereal reference..... anyway.... THANKS... I saw that and had to buy one. Now I have another tool to go with the stove.... LOL.... but seriously thanks !!!!!

It was probably my thread from last week. Got the Koal Keeper - wish I hadn't - seems like it will be a fairly useless tool. But, I ordered an ash rake with the shovel, so, at least I got something worthwhile for the shipping charge! Let us know if you find it to work for you. Cheers!

We have the keeper, we use it sometimes. It works ok, raises a bit of dust when shaking ash through.. not a real problem for us. Do wish we had ordered a rake with it too.. seems like it would be handy.

I have a hoe, $7 shovel bent at 90 degree angle. Maybe I should just grind slots into it..... hmmmmm ah well, the keeper was 20 bucks shipped. I will let you know what I think of it.

Yep thats it !!! When the wifey complains I am blaming YOU ZAP !!!!!

shawneyboy said:

I guess that I might have a problem, can she shoot? :zip:

zap

zapny said:
shawneyboy said:

I guess that I might have a problem, can she shoot? :zip:

zap

Not that well.....yet

Status
Not open for further replies.