La Crete softwood pellets - anyone use 'em?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can rest assured, if it's canadian, you're getting only the best, top of the line, primo sh*t :)

Thanks gang. Yeah, I was thinking of getting a ton from SIB, just curious if anyone had experience burning them and what they thought about the pellet.

j-takeman said:
I haven't found a crappy Canadian pellet yet! We need to send in the spies to see whats up! ;-)

The ones from out west have a "special ingredient" :lol:

76brian said:
j-takeman said:
I haven't found a crappy Canadian pellet yet! We need to send in the spies to see whats up! ;-)

We don't wanna know! Just glad they crank the heat when its cold! :cheese:

j-takeman said:
76brian said:
j-takeman said:

We don't wanna know! Just glad they crank the heat when its cold! :cheese:

If you don't wanna know then don't go stand outside near your vent and inhale the fumes when you're testing the next batch of Oakies!

It will give you the munchies!

Status
Not open for further replies.