LACRETES

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty

Minister of Fire
Anyone burning them? Okies still not delivering and I'm tired of hearing next week for a month.

Lacretes $389 for 1.3 tons....not liking the price.

or option 2 is Spruce Point at pellets direct for $269

I want these to mix with the trebios I have for cold wx

Spruce Points are great pellets. I don't think they'll be available in my area next year. I'd keep buying them if I could.

Spruce Points are a good pellet....I would not wait for the Okies either
Where in MA did you get your Blazers and Turmans? Do you like them?

Got them both at Robbins Garden center.....they are both really good and the Blazers being Douglas fir cannot be beat.
I wish Robbins Garden Center was closer to me. :(

haha omv! wait your turn in line....like after I get all my pellets i'll email ya LOL

lacretes....nice pellet. Looks nice, like an okie, smells nice like an okie, burns nice like an okie.. The only thing I don't like is the fines. Theres more fines in there than infernos. That shouldn't be.

fwiw i only ran one bag thru the burner so far. I'm being critical here before I commit to a mediocre mixer. I want top grade and I want it cheap :)

I am burning LaCretes now GREAT pellet. Next to no dust when dumping te bag so I would think little to no fines. They burn very hot with little ash. Royal Fireside in Mendon has them for $369 for a 1.3 ton pallet. That works out to around $283 a ton. That is a good value in my opinion.

I am burning LaCretes now GREAT pellet. Next to no dust when dumping te bag so I would think little to no fines. They burn very hot with little ash. Royal Fireside in Mendon has them for $369 for a 1.3 ton pallet. That works out to around $283 a ton. That is a good value in my opinion.
They are still holding true for me, low fines little dust, and high heat when cranked. This is after about 5 bags

Status
Not open for further replies.