Lakewood stove need info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windowmaker2

Sep 6, 2014
ohio
I bought a stove ( my first ) and was looking to see if anyone has any info or where I can go to find it. From looking at this forum I found out it is the Lakewood Cottager. It looks a bit different than the company brochure I found. The top front corners are not cut out and the pipe comes out the back and is a 5" x7" oval. Does Lakewood exist any more? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_20140824_170531442_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140824_170531442_HDR.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 2,724
Last edited:
Like you saw in the post you found here, not much chance of getting more info on the old heater. Lakewood has been gone for a long, long time.

Like you saw in the post you found here, not much chance of getting more info on the old heater. Lakewood has been gone for a long, long time.
Thanks I purchased it painted industrial gray and had to strip it and paint it to what the pic is. Is it worth the 80$ I paid for it. It is just for my barn / woodshop.

Should make a decent shop heater.

Status
Not open for further replies.