Late season new guy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eighty80

Mar 9, 2009
N.E.Ohio
Hi everyone..........just finished the install on my new Harman P38. Fired it up about 3 this afternoon.
I installed it in my shop which is 26x32. The ceiling is insulated, but the walls are not done yet. The knobs were
missing (in the mail) so I'm not sure of the settings. But I think I got it turned down pretty low for the night.
Thank's to all the info I read on this site, the choice and install went pretty smooth. Thank's guys....George

Welcome to the forums, Its a nice place to be. There are loads of info and some pretty smart people here. We all aim to help were we can.

jay

Welcome to the site George. When you get a chance, post a pic of the stove install...we all love seeing pics. And as we say here, no pics means it really didn't happen. :lol:

packerfan said:
I'm sorry to see that you found this site, as you will now become addicted to checking it out whenever you have some spare time! Don't worry, it's happened to us all.

Good luck with the new stove.

This is so true, I'll bet even when it's in the 80° and we are all in short sleeves. I'm still going to come here.

A photo of the install would be nice.

Glad to see you on the board, George. Stay warm.

Eric

Welcome to the forum, George! What is it with this site? Why do I look forward to reading about pellets and pellet stoves...even ones I don't own and probably never will? I'm hooked, that's for sure!

Chandler

Good luck with the stove. I think the best thing I have learned here is to make sure and CLEAN THE STOVE or everything will go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.