Leafblower and a thank you

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KINGOFTHENORTH said:
Ill be honest and say ive never unhooked my vac switch,and ive finished cleaning the stove out with my leafblower about 10 times so far with no ill effects. But tomorrow im gonna whittle a golf tee a bit and plug off the hole going to the vacuum switch from the combustion area.Or if it sticks maybe duct tape will work. Also before football starts,a must :smirk: , we are gonna try it on a friends p61 ,which has never seen a leafblower ever.Ill try to video tape that one for sure, Or it didnt happen. :coolsmile:
gotta see....gotta see if this stove has never seen a leaf blower this should be quite a show....I can still remember the first time with mine after 11/2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.