LG Pellets=Great...waiting to hear from my dealer on the new M55 convection blower

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonfan49

Minister of Fire
Nov 10, 2011
Essex Jct. Vermont
I sent a note to my dealer and gave them all the info on the "New" M55 convection blower. They seemed interested in checking it out...I hope to hear from them today. In the mean time I switched from the Vermont Softwoods to the LG softwoods. The Lg's have a slightly lower BTU and a bit more ash, BUT....my glass stays almost perfectly clean after 48 hours and then developes a light see through tan haze. I can't believe how long the glass stays 100% viewable compared to the VT pellets...and they are both softwood....confused but happy. After today, I will have officially burned my 1st ton! baby oink oink!!!

Used Granules LG last year and liked them a lot. I would buy them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.