Life is good!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
=:)

Attachments

• PIC00031.JPG
    PIC00031.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 299
  • PIC00001.JPG
    PIC00001.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 281
Funny, but my overall happiness scale is somewhat higher since installing this insert.
Its so relaxing to sit by a fire that you installed yourself, and now get to enjoy as much as you want. And get some true heat from it.
The old Fuego Flae was a chore & not much heat. This Summit is like a never ending show, puts me in a trance at times.
One of the best therapies money was spent on LOL.

Bravo, brother. Enjoy the show. Wood warms three times.
once to split it.
once to burn it.
And once for the soul.

Joshua

Hogwildz said:
Funny, but my overall happiness scale is somewhat higher since installing this insert.
Its so relaxing to sit by a fire that you installed yourself, and now get to enjoy as much as you want. And get some true heat from it.
The old Fuego Flae was a chore & not much heat. This Summit is like a never ending show, puts me in a trance at times.
One of the best therapies money was spent on LOL

Ha , Funny you say that ........... I seem to drink less beer now that i sit in front of the Summit , the head start rocking slowly back and forth , a few head bobs now and then side to side and then the wife yells "ARE YOU FALLING A SLEEP!?"

Roospike said:
Hogwildz said:
One of the best therapies money was spent on LOL

Ha , Funny you say that ........... I seem to drink less beer now that i sit in front of the Summit , the head start rocking slowly back and forth , a few head bobs now and then side to side and then the wife yells "ARE YOU FALLING A SLEEP!?"

LMAO!!!!!! It puts me to sleep rather quickly at times too. I slowed my drinking many years ago. This is the first case of beer I bought since prolly in my 20's.
But I felt the need to and bought this as a treat to myself. Sorta a atta boy to myself for the successful install, and just cause thing.
Prolly won't buy another for a long time, but I am savoring these babies, and doing the same with the fire.
Until I finish the addition, the couch is my bed, so its ok if I fall asleep there:)

Ha Ha my Brotha....you have me chompin at the bit..I have my boys set up for a friday install...weathers good, fridge is stocked and I have some porterhouse and big fat shrimps ready for the celebration!
I am ecstatic that your so "stoked" about your stove man!...It really is a primal thing. I installed a Lopi Freedom 8 years ago in my old house....It was an awesome feeling/ acomplishment. My bed was NOT on the couch tho...although I slept on it cause of the damn stove many many a time....some of it was by choice..LOL......I wil admit I should curb the beer intake...ha ha...maybe this stove will help in that...well at least after its installed. I have before pics I will start to post in a thread...stay tuned...CHEERS HOG!!!!!!!!

Fist-o-Fury said:
Ha Ha my Brotha....you have me chompin at the bit..I have my boys set up for a friday install...weathers good, fridge is stocked and I have some porterhouse and big fat shrimps ready for the celebration!
I am ecstatic that your so "stoked" about your stove man!...It really is a primal thing. I installed a Lopi Freedom 8 years ago in my old house....It was an awesome feeling/ acomplishment. My bed was NOT on the couch tho...although I slept on it cause of the damn stove many many a time....some of it was by choice..LOL......I wil admit I should curb the beer intake...ha ha...maybe this stove will help in that...well at least after its installed. I have before pics I will start to post in a thread...stay tuned...CHEERS HOG!!!!!!!!

Right back atcha brotha, just remember, NO BEER FOR THE WORKERS UNTIL JOB IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA, I have no choice cept couch til the addition is done. The woman sleeps with the lil one, the daughter has the other bedroom, I got the couch. Now that the insert is in and going, I don't mind. My back does, but my mind says woot, FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY PRETTY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!WEHHAWWWWWWW LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.