Liner for my Farm House stove...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clemsonfor

Minister of Fire
Dec 15, 2011
Greenwood county, SC
Following up on my previous threads.. I have my stove on order. Am debating where to get my liner. There is a seller on ebay selling kits that are .005 thick for about $40 cheaper than chimney liner depot. Some of the kits on ebay are .006" thick and are closer to the price of the depot's price. The stuff on this auction on ebay like top plate and appliance connector look really thin. What are your thoughts?

Ebay auction:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180999766497?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Chimney liner depot liner. Im looking at a 6x15ft liner.
http://www.chimneylinerdepot.com/store/856/category/6-inch-Flex-King-Chimney-Liner-Insert-Kit.html

try Rockford Chimney supply, very pleased with the products I got from them.

try Rockford Chimney supply, very pleased with the products I got from them.
Looked at them i think there like $100 more than the Depot!!!!!

Edit: Just looked there close to $90 more than chimney liner depot for what seems to be the exact same product. I'm more wondering what those of you think about the 2 options i have given here. Is it worth spending the $30-40 less on the ebay auction or should i go with liner depot?

Go with liner depot. A slightly thicker liner is probably money well spent.

I cant find the thickness on Liner Depot's site? Im guessing that it is the .006" thicknesses that the ones on Ebay that are close to their pricing advertise.

You can leave a message on chat asking the thickness.

Im ordering from Chimney liner Depot. Their liner is also .005" thick, but they did say that their accessories are better than the ebay auction as well as they STATE that they give a lifetime warrenty.

They are a pleasure to deal with, and they will deal too. They price match any competitor as well with like stuff. All i can say is if you need a liner i would do your reasearch then call these guys they are more than fair!! Wont say the final price but i think you can read between the lines here ;)

Reactions: Huntindog1
Status
Not open for further replies.