Load after work.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clemsonfor

Minister of Fire
Dec 15, 2011
Greenwood county, SC
Went to the burn out at work cause they out a huge white oak in there about a month back. We cut a load in my truck and trailer and in my buddies long be. Ranger. We shorted his load a bit cause I was wore out. It was so hot and I didn't have any water with me. Was 90 f and took about 2 hours.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375407625330.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375407625330.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 113
Good job! With no water I wouldn't have cut any more either!

It was so hot and I didn't have any water with me. Was 90 f and took about 2 hours.
Fatal error, but nice grab anyway! Hell, I have water in the car all the time, even when not scrounging. You never know....
Another fatal error....need less truck and more wood in those pics. :p==c

That suspension was slammed. Yea there was more room, but I didn't have the engine to pull it. There just wasent much more power availible.

Wow just reread my original post. That should say "burn pit" and that they "just cut a white oak."

Status
Not open for further replies.