local home depot here in sw pa $177 a ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chipsaway

Jan 11, 2010
western pa
stopped at local home depot tonight had prestos for $177 a ton are they worth buying??? i bought a few bags to see currently burnin ligs but if im looking correctly the prestos are the same as the ligs are they not????

chipsaway said:
stopped at local home depot tonight had prestos for $177 a ton are they worth buying??? i bought a few bags to see currently burnin ligs but if im looking correctly the prestos are the same as the ligs are they not????

Bought two bags the other day just to try (I got mine from Lowes though).....they burned hot but man are they dirty.....same company but I don't think it's the same fiber they put in the "good stuff"....the regular Ligs.......jmo.....

Status
Not open for further replies.