LOL! I spoke too soon!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChandlerR

Minister of Fire
Jan 28, 2009
Hampton, NH
Remember,on another thread, I said I've had no problems with my Baby Countryside? I also said I hadn't started it yet. Well, after work tonight, I fired it up. No problem. The combustion blower came on, the pellets fed, the fire got bigger. Waited for the room fan to come on. Watched the temps rise. 150...175...no fan. 200...no fan....crap, my limit switch on the exhaust is bad. I jumped it out so it would run but now I need a new one. I'll check my parts manual to see what the part number is and try to order one. Unless one of you guys can get me one quicker?

Chan

Hey Chan

Damn, kinda like the snowblower not working for the first snow snowstorm. At least it's something minor. There are several members here that have access to parts, hopefully someone will chime in with help for a quick fix for ya.

Any good prices on better pellets down in hampton? Havent checked places like Dodges yet this year. Hampton is not far from me in New Durham.
Still looking for another ton or 2. Was at Cap World a few weekends ago getting a cover for my truck, but did not have time to make it down to Hampton Falls and check pellets. Maybe this weekend as I will be in Kittery.

Good Luck on the switch. And watch out for wayward moose in the area, up here I just watch em walk back into the woods, no fish and game people required :)

Geno

Hey Chan,

Sorry to hear you having issues. But at least its a minor one. I posted in a thread last season and shortly after I had an igniter issue. You can bet I will not do that again. Mums the word!

Stay warm!

Hey Geno! Dodges doesn't carry Okies any more but they do have Cubex. I bought a few tons for, I think, $275 a ton. I know Home and Hearth has Okies but the last time I was there, they wanted $289 a ton for them. I was thinking about the snap switch and I think that most pellet stove dealers should carry them so I plan on removing mine and taking a cruise down there to see. I will let y'all know what the scoop on pellets are.

Jay, working in the power plant has taught me to be superstitious (never EVER say how good things are running)....I should have known better.

Chan

I went to Home and Hearth and they didn't carry the switch....darn...I did get some prices and brands of pellets, Geno.

New England....$249

Main Woods....$249

Okanagans.....$269

Vermont.........$269

Jay, I went to Jackson Fireplace in Hampton Falls and they sell Enviro. They use the same switch. Sadly, they didn't have one but I looked at the new stoves. Very nice. Some day when my stove goes to Pellet Stove Heaven, they are on my short list.

Any of you pellet stove repair guys able to get the switch for me? I would rather buy it from someone I know than my manufacturer..

Chan

CWR said:
Jay, I went to Jackson Fireplace in Hampton Falls and they sell Enviro. They use the same switch. Sadly, they didn't have one but I looked at the new stoves. Very nice. Some day when my stove goes to Pellet Stove Heaven, they are on my short list.

Any of you pellet stove repair guys able to get the switch for me? I would rather buy it from someone I know than my manufacturer..

Chan

I think you've got a lot of time left it that stove!

Grainger shoud have one. White Rodgers 3F01-120

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/ww...rch&Ntt=White+Rodgers+3F01-120&N=0&sst=subset

Thanks guys! Jay, that's exactly the switch. I will order it tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.