Look what followed me home today...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WES999

Minister of Fire
Jan 12, 2008
Mass north of Boston
Look what followed me home today. No not the dog, the Regency F1100S. I saw this on Craig’s list, it was listed for $500 for a few weeks, I guess there were no takers because last week it was listed for “make offer”. I was not even that serious about looking to purchase a new stove but I figured I would give it a shot, so I offered $250. The seller said OK. So this morning I went to pick it up, nice little stove and in good shape, the lady said it’s about 2 years old. She also included the hearth pad and some double wall pipe, and has a blower.
Over the summer I plan to get it installed in the living room. I think I did OK!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 593
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 590
congratulations. Heck of a deal!

WES999 said:
Look what followed me home today. No not the dog, the Regency F1100S. I saw this on Craig’s list, it was listed for $500 for a few weeks, I guess there were no takers because last week it was listed for “make offer”. I was not even that serious about looking to purchase a new stove but I figured I would give it a shot, so I offered $250. The seller said OK. So this morning I went to pick it up, nice little stove and in good shape, the lady said it’s about 2 years old. She also included the hearth pad and some double wall pipe, and has a blower.
Over the summer I plan to get it installed in the living room. I think I did OK!

Nice dog! Nicer stove. What a score!!!
Want to sell it to me for $300 ?????
Didn't think so,but thought I'd ask,anyway.

WES999 said:
Look what followed me home today. No not the dog, the Regency F1100S. ...nice little stove and in good shape, the lady said it’s about 2 years old. She also included the hearth pad and some double wall pipe, and has a blower.
I think I did OK!

I think you scored! Now get wood ready and stacked for next season soon and install it safely this summer.

You got a great deal. A big stove and a big dog to lay in front of it. That will surely put out some serious heat. Get that wood stacked and seasoned while you are planing the install. Enjoy.

You are obviously living right; enjoy it to the fullest!

Status
Not open for further replies.