Look what I found.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ohio P43

My p43 shut down for no apparent reason. After some investigation and emptying all the pellets out of the hopper I found this caught up in the pellet drop door. It definitely came from inside the bag. The remote control is there for size comparison.

PXL_20220322_171358756.jpg

Looks like Sherman Williams is expanding:eek:

Reactions: Ohio P43
I didn't know one could buy painted pellets ;-)
Or paint with pellets (and stir them beforehand)...

Reactions: Ohio P43
I use a paint stir stick for cleaning my firebox. So if I saw that I’d have to wonder if I was drunk or half asleep last time I cleaned it.

You reminded me that I found this in the hopper of the P43 the other day. It is thick cardboard with a plastic film on the back side. Definitely came out of a bag of green supremes that I had just gotten from the HD sale. THE ONLY bag of GS that I've run thru that stove. I was just happy that it swam its way to the top of the pellets in the hopper - I saw it when I went to dump a bag of TSC WMP's in there.

Cardboard from green supreme pellet in P43.jpg Cardboard from green supreme pellet in P43-2.jpg