Looking for local buyer/restorer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

RG11

Jan 1, 2016
CT
Hello, we have a Nashua (N18 I believe) and would like to know a local place that would purchase it and restore it. We do not have the means to bring it somewhere, so they would have to pick it up. I am aware of the place in Goshen, MA, but I don't know if they would come all the way to Stafford, CT. Does anyone know anyone else in the southern New England area that does this? I've attached a pic, albeit an older pic, as it is now not nearly as black and we've been patching up two holes that have appeared on either side of the door. Thanks for your help!

DSCF3190.jpeg

Hello, we have a Nashua (N18 I believe) and would like to know a local place that would purchase it and restore it. We do not have the means to bring it somewhere, so they would have to pick it up. I am aware of the place in Goshen, MA, but I don't know if they would come all the way to Stafford, CT. Does anyone know anyone else in the southern New England area that does this? I've attached a pic, albeit an older pic, as it is now not nearly as black and we've been patching up two holes that have appeared on either side of the door. Thanks for your help!

View attachment 297040
Are you looking to have it restored for your own use? If not with holes in the stove body I really doubt anyone will have any interest. Even in perfect condition the stove is only going to be worth a few hundred dollars. Really not worth the time to fix it

Bholler is right. Still, look on Facebook marketplace. You'll find people with stoves they've restored for sale who may be willing. Also Craigslist.

Reactions: bholler
Could you please post info you have on " the place in Goshen, MA?" I'm not familiar with it. Thanx!