Looking for value: Moore's Air-Tight Oak 9026

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TBierschbach

Dec 30, 2019
Illinois
I have a Moore's Air-Tight Oak 9026 and too many other hobbies, so restoration and such is not on the list of things I want to do. I'm looking for an approximate value so I can sell it without getting shafted. I can get some pics but I want to make sure I upload helpful ones. Anyone familiar with this model, and what to look for to value it?

As a side note, if anyone is interested, it's going to be cash and carry basically. I will give a discount for whoever can get it out of the basement.1

I have a Moore's Air-Tight Oak 9026 and too many other hobbies, so restoration and such is not on the list of things I want to do. I'm looking for an approximate value so I can sell it without getting shafted. I can get some pics but I want to make sure I upload helpful ones. Anyone familiar with this model, and what to look for to value it?

As a side note, if anyone is interested, it's going to be cash and carry basically. I will give a discount for whoever can get it out of the basement.1
To get an accurate value you would have to contact an antique stove place. But I can tell you most are only worth a couple hundred bucks at most. Even restored the majority are still not worth allot. But it is worth checking certain ones can be worth more. But only if you can find a buyer

I am just south of Charlotte NC - After 6 months I sold this one for $160.

Attachments

• IMG_20190705_073945.jpg
    IMG_20190705_073945.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 96