Looking into pellet stoves.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One was on CL in state for $1200. Edit, the stove is a five year old, black, used three years for a asking price of $1000

Last edited:
Swine Flue classic look. RKBAGUY. I'm outside of AC about 10-15 from Ocean City in Atlantic County. I heard back from the seller. I had asked in the Email to them."what was their bottom line" They responded give one and they will consider" I do like the look of the Harman XXV and Accentra.
Lived in Wildwood for about 9 months before moving to PA, folks still in Bergen County.

Look into Austroflamm / Rika, also. Factory refurbished models are about 2500.

Yep, actually I'm closer to Dingman Twp, but have a Milford PO - I'm about 8 miles West of town. My GF lives in Lavallette (presently attending Atlantic Cape for their culinary curriculum) and I used to live in Lakewood - in the 'nicer' section of Lakewood, closer to Brick, that is. ;-)

Cool My sister lives in Tinton Falls. Is Doctor at Monmouth Childrens hospital. I did my apprenticeship in Holmdel Middle town and up.

Hyfire. I have been jammed with heating calls. Going out in a few minutes to install a inducer fan in furnace. Since weather started dropping yesterday and snow tonight = mass panic! LOL!

Hyfire. I have been jammed with heating calls. Going out in a few minutes to install a inducer fan in furnace. Since weather started dropping yesterday and snow tonight = mass panic! LOL!

Your going to need the spare cash to stock up on pellets, this season has been brutal on my pellet usage...maybe you should consider efficiency ratings in your stove selection as well before you jump in to a certain model

Well.I got out and went to a local fireplace store. they had one pellet stove on the floor. It was a Regency GF-55. Nice unit. Wife thought it was ugly. However, I like the GC-60 that was in the sales literature. Then she saw the direct vent gas stove that was porcelain brown. LOL! Was hoping the dealer had other brands. but he is brand loyal to the Regency. So I shall keep shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.