Looks like PE has a new baby

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Alderlea 1.2 cu ft stove. E/W loading. Looks like a nice stove for a small cabin. For sale this fall.
http://www.pacificenergy.net/products/wood/cast-iron-stoves/alderlea-12/

Screen Shot 2015-07-21 at 5.30.40 PM.png

They have also added a Neo 1.2 to the model lineup for a more contemporary look in a small stove.

Screen Shot 2015-07-21 at 5.35.34 PM.png

Reactions: Huntindog1
Interesting. Not quite sure why they think they need an even smaller stove than the Neo 1.6. Maybe the 1.2 is for the urban market (condos etc.)?

Reactions: BlackGreyhounds
To hell with smaller....I want bigger!

Reactions: Smoked
That 3+3 cu ft of firepower isn't enough?

To hell with smaller....I want bigger!

No kidding. Talk about a decorative stove. Imagine stuffing 5 cords through that thing in a winter. It would take a zillion reloads.

Congratulations to Alderlea T6 and Vista on the birth of their daughter Alderlea 1.2. Heater and stove are doing fine.

Yeah, it is a cute little stove that should sell well in this sector up against the likes of the Jotul F3CB, Englander 17VL, etc.. Lots of folks are happy with burning weekends and some evenings. Not everyone is a firebug burning 24/7.

What I am curious about is the flue outlet cover. Can this be rear-vented?

Status
Not open for further replies.