Looks like the mansfield qualifies after all

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbeam

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Dec 28, 2006
Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
Yeah a month or so ago Hearthstone said they retested the big rock and it qualified.

yeeeeeepppppeeee i love my mansfield

Soooo......thats very cool! Now.....I just purchased my Mansfield from my best friend. He gave me the original receipt. Purchased in 2006. Let me guess, I dont qualify.?
Am I in or out?

cordsandcordsofoil said:
Soooo......thats very cool! Now.....I just purchased my Mansfield from my best friend. He gave me the original receipt. Purchased in 2006. Let me guess, I dont qualify.?
Am I in or out?

Get your friend to write a receipt dated the day he sold it to you. Done deal.

BrotherBart said:
cordsandcordsofoil said:
Am I in or out?

BB, send me a receipt for a Summers Heat 50 dates in the last couple months. I have a new stove sitting here, waiting for a credit!

Hogwildz said:
BrotherBart said:
cordsandcordsofoil said:
Am I in or out?

BB, send me a receipt for a Summers Heat 50 dates in the last couple months. I have a new stove sitting here, waiting for a credit!

The rules for the credit say the stove has to be first put in service in 2009 or 2010. Nothing about buying it then.

BrotherBart said:
Hogwildz said:
BrotherBart said:
cordsandcordsofoil said:
Am I in or out?

The rules for the credit say the stove has to be first put in service in 2009 or 2010. Nothing about buying it then.

When I get it in next year, I will be re-requesting that receipt ;)
Wait! That credit also applies to the stack parts also, does it not?
I'll be needing a receipt for a Durvent Chimney kit also. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.