Lopi Freedom Bay parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsong

Jan 11, 2011
Southern Cal.
After searching Google I was unable to locate a parts supplier for my Lopi Freedom Bay stove. Anyone have an idea where I might order basically all the top end parts(minus bricks)?

Never mind, I discovered my own answer after I tried to search again.

The following is from hearthtools.com

Travis Ind. (the manufacture of Lopi, Avalon and FPX) policy is NO DEALER can NOT sell parts ONLINE
to customers out of their service are. If Travis catches a dealer selling parts on-line they will threaten them with taking their dealership away of all Travis brands they sell. THIS HAPPENED TO US.
If you dont have a local dealer that sells parts then you are out of luck.

If no local dealer, contact travis and explain the issue. they will put you in contact with a "area" retailer (sometimes 100+ miles away) and permit mailing of parts to you from them. No online sales, but if you call them direct, and place the order they can ship it to you. At least this was the way it was explained to me by local travis dealer (40+ miles away). Went in ordered the part, and THEY shipped it to me when after it came into the shop. Pain in the rear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.