Maine's Finest Wood Pellets of Strong, ME

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend works for Cousineaus in North Anson,Maine. He lives in Strong,Maine. He was telling me that plant isn't ready to go online until spring of this year. His company was going to get into the wood pellet industry. They decided not to,because there's too many pellet plants in New England.

i would like to get some but like the northeast pellets they wont make it to lew/aub area i bet...

j00fek said:
i would like to get some but like the northeast pellets they wont make it to lew/aub area i bet...

Rocky's Stove Shop in Augusta has Northeast Pellets. I spoke to Ecoteck in Farmingdale yesterday, they are waiting for a shipment of the Maine's finest...

I posted about these pellets last week- Attn; N. Mainers. Ive been trying to find out about them also. Spoke with a guy at international forest products(owner) and was told would be shipping next week which is this week but you know how that goes. Said their shipping to all ace hardwares. One ace store told me they were going to sell intro prices-

Status
Not open for further replies.