Mansfield Operating Questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you able to get the baffle into the correct position? If yes, can you post a new photo with it in correctly? The before and after shots will be helpful to future Mansfield owners. tia

Did the tech think it looked correct?
Id like to know the answer to this as well. I called hearthstone because my baffle is angled down towards the back of the stove with the funny looking angled pictures as the OP. Hearthstone said it was by design but it surprises me because why wouldn't the slot cut for the baffle be set at a slight angle so it doesn't look like a mistake?! It's sitting in a square recess down at an angle?! Makes no sense. Do any of the other mansfield owners have the same setup?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.