1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Manufactured Logs, Bio Bricks and Wood Pellet "Baskets"?, see Ebay link

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Cath, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GVA

GVA Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Waxhaw, NC... Formerly North shore Mass
    Yeah gas is expensive but it's still 250 a ton up here and CT still borders mass and NY last time I checked...
    Sounds like price gouging to me......
    At the last stove install I gave some to Elk, Harley and Keyman They jam my pellet stove but they work great in the firepit/table :)

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Stevebass4

Stevebass4 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Franklin MA
    where is CT - i paid 8.50 last year per pack and the guy no longer carries them (in hoptington ma)

the craigslist guy in RI was supper high too 285 delivered

i used about 4 packs last year and really liked them however the local sell price is too high
  3. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

www.BioPellet.net
  4. Mike Wilson

Mike Wilson New Member

Loc:
    Orient Point, NY
    To hell with filling my car up… fill up the boat. Based upon the amount of rum I sailed back from Bermuda with last year, I’d probably be able to heat my home for 2 years with that weight in BioBricks.

As for their price, yeah… that’s what I thought. I mean, come on, that’s over the top, and just bad for distribution… hell, it scares off potential buyers. There’s a few other stove dealers around here, I make the rounds every so often… I am going to head over to two of them and talk it up. I wanted to try a ton or so to see if it makes the wife’s life a little easier… and mine. We may be on the end of the earth over here, but they have this neat ferry that runs to New London every hour… THINK of the BioBricks we can fill that sucker with!

Seriously though, I’m going to poke around here and see. If not, I’ll just have to stop by some time when I am in CT… where are you located?
    Or, if there’s anyone else out here on the eastern half of LI that’s interested in going in on some serious delivery, speak up.

-- Mike
  5. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

6. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

Call me 860-508-5053
  7. bergw

bergw New Member

Loc:
    york,pa
    do they burn like logs?

I'd probably try them, even at that price ... but no one in my area (york,pa) carries them.
  8. begreen

begreen Mooderator Staff Member

Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
  9. DonCT

DonCT Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Bristol, Connecticut
  10. youngstr

youngstr Guest

Biopellet,
    I'm in NH and would like to purchase a pallet. Unfortunately Fireplace Village is the only dealer in my area of NH and they haven't received their shipment yet(not due until September/October). Do you have any suggestions for me? Just wait til October?

Thanks,
    Y
  11. Todd

Todd Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Lake Wissota
    Anyone know of any place in Wisconsin area where these BIO bricks or logs are available? I can only find east or west coast suppliers.
  12. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

What part of NH are you in? Have you seen my website under wheretobuy?

I will be at New England Wood Pellet this weekend in Jaffery - they are having a biomass open house...
  13. youngstr

youngstr Guest

Biopellet,
    Thanks for your quick response. I have been to the website. I'm in New Boston(close to Manchester). Unfortunately, all of your dealers in the southern part of the state(NH) are serviced by differnt branches of the same company, Fireplace Village. Again, in speaking with them they indicated they won't be stocking any biobricks until September/October. I hate waiting that long to buy my fuel since prices tend to rise going into the heating season.

Thanks,
    Y
  14. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

If you come to Jaffery this weekend I'll give you some product. If you take a pack or two to Tristate in Manchester, maybe we can interets him in carrying the product.
  15. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

I just sent a truckload of BioBricks(tm) to south shore pellet......talk to Ken 1-617-590-1788
  16. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

22000 psi
  17. BioPellet

BioPellet New Member

I have special interest in selling into York PA, can you please contact Sherlie Neibert, wood energy concepts and tell her you want to buy BioBricks(tm)?

7177571657 thanks
  18. youngstr

youngstr Guest

I wish I had the time but I'm booked this weekend. If I told my wife I was taking a 2 hour drive Saturday, by the time I got back the locks would be changed.
  19. sebagobio

sebagobio New Member

Loc:
    Southern maine
    Iwas at my campground here in Maine and a guy had one of those baskets. It worked well with hardly any smoke. We also had another fire going with (3)bio bricks going and were amazed on how well they lasted (2hours).
    I thought he said he bought it at Aubuchon hardware
  20. Jags

Jags Moderate Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern IL
    Ooooh, I think I just hit a time warp!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.