Maple Pic's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

basswidow

Minister of Fire
Oct 17, 2008
Milton GA
Here ya go:

Attachments

• maple 005.jpg
    maple 005.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 306
  • maple 001.jpg
    maple 001.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 297
  • maple 002.jpg
    maple 002.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 328
  • maple 003.jpg
    maple 003.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 321
Looking good

+1 on maple load. just keep it dry. my stuff that sits outside seems to wick up moisture.

Yes that's 3 pick ups of locust, 2 pick ups of maple, and some remaining oak and cherry I need to split.

Saturday - I will buck the logs they dropped down by the street and move them to my processing area.

These won't be on the ground long, as I hope to have them split and stacked before March 1, pending work and weather. I'd like to be done before spring - so I can turn my attention to mowing grass, soccer games and fishing.

All I can say is WOW!
Maple & Locust, top of the food chain for BTU's.
Any pile of wood looks good, this looks great ;)

Awsome piles! That sure is a lot of splitting to do - i wish the piles in my yard were like that!!

Beautiful piece of property, I love the kids sports too. 14 year old boy and 10 year old daughter. Life is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.