1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Members from the MN- ND area

Post in 'The Pellet Mill - Pellet and Multifuel Stoves' started by jj1949, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj1949

jj1949 New Member

Loc:
    ND
    I'm a new member to this board and am giving a shout to my neighbors in MN. I'm from ND and am wondering where your purchases of pellets have been from. I purchased a MT Vernon AE a couple of months ago, not really anxious for the cold to come around but hopefully this stove will help with my heating needs. I feel for the people out east, I follow this board often and some of the prices I've seen for pellets are way out of range. I was able to obtain my pellets in Aug for 179.00 a pallet. I hope they burn well as choices here are very limited. So if anyone from my area is here, give a shout back. Thks

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Czech

Czech Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Twin Cities, MN
    I'm shouting back, Twin Cities here. I get them from a farmer south of here, he brings them in occasionally. Paid $180 for my last tons a few weeks ago, from the new Deer River plant up north. Seem to be a good pellet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.