Merry Christmas All

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daryl

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
Jul 19, 2009
Western WI
Sending out the yearly card,not much has changed from last year, the old girl is still doing her job.
Merry Christmas All
Daryl & Jen

Attachments

• X mas Card 2009_edited.jpg
    X mas Card 2009_edited.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 204
Thank you Daryl and Jen,

Nice looking stove, burn on!

Merry Christmass to you and all Hearth.com families!

Attachments

• Dutchwest 2461 xmass.jpg
    Dutchwest 2461 xmass.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 170
Yes, Merry Christmas to all.

I'll probably go out and cut the tree today before the storm hits. I have one all picked out and it's only about 100-150 yards from the house. I'll also cut one for a neighbor who is unemployed at present. Should make their Christmas a bit easier.

Backwoods Savage said:

I'll probably go out and cut the tree today before the storm hits. I have one all picked out and it's only about 100-150 yards from the house. I'll also cut one for a neighbor who is unemployed at present. Should make their Christmas a bit easier.

Dennis - that's the Christmas spirit! Cheers!

Aahh, Christmas, I remember that. It'll be a sad one here, this year, as Mrs. Deadcalm has decided that she's had quite enough of France, the French, this house, and probably me as well, and gone back to the UK - back to the urban life, the disrespect, the traffic, the shopping malls, and her family. But Happy Christmas to everyone, anyway - are we allowed to say that or does it have to be something without specific religious connotations, like "Happy Holidays", or "Happy Winterval"? I don't really know any more!

Backwoods Savage said:

What a class act! Merry Christmas Dennis from the Rudolph's (yeah just like the red nose reindeer )

Backwoods Savage said:

That's great Dennis! I'm sure they'll be very happy. Merry Christmas!

Deadcalm said:
Aahh, Christmas, I remember that. It'll be a sad one here, this year, as Mrs. Deadcalm has decided that she's had quite enough of France, the French, this house, and probably me as well, and gone back to the UK - back to the urban life, the disrespect, the traffic, the shopping malls, and her family. But Happy Christmas to everyone, anyway - are we allowed to say that or does it have to be something without specific religious connotations, like "Happy Holidays", or "Happy Winterval"? I don't really know any more!

I'm sorry to hear that, Deadcalm. Hang in there! I hope you have some family nearby to celebrate with. If not hunker down by the stove and stay warm! Merry Christmas! We have to keep Christmas alive, yes it's a holiday but to me and my family it'll always be Christmas!! Of course other families may celebrate something else. In that case happy holidays!

Attachments

• 019 - Copy.jpg
    019 - Copy.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 140
Deadcalm said:

Deadcalm, that is sad to hear. I hope you get through this okay.

As for Merry Christmas, Happy Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, just suit yourself. As for us, Christmas is about Christ so we will keep Christ in Christmas.

Deadcalm . . . hang in there . . . and whatever works . . . including Happy Kwanzaaa, Happy Hannukah, Merry Muharram, Fleece the Cat and Happy Festivus . . . and of course Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc.

Dennis . . . I always said you were a class act . . . I stand by my opinion . . . even if you still split vertically.

Status
Not open for further replies.